I am so excited for all of you to go back to Jeru with me. I've been waiting there for you! I wanted to address a couple of questions that keep arising so that you can feel confident about going into this fantasy land with me.
- Is this a cliffhanger? NO. The Bird and the Sword was a complete story with a beginning and an ending. The Queen and the Cure is ALSO a complete story, but PLEASE read The Bird and the Sword first because it will be spoiled by The Queen and the Cure, which occurs about two years after the first.
- Do I need to re-read The Bird and the Sword first? No. You will be gently reminded of The Bird and the Sword as The Queen and the Cure progresses. And again, this is an all new story.
- Who is Kjell? Kjell is the half-brother of Tiras, from The Bird and the Sword. He is captain of the King's Guard, and I promise you will fall in love with him. I can't get over him. He is an ornery and extremely lovable leading man.
- Is this a romance? YES! The romance is central to the story. It's a heart-pounding love story.
- Are there paperbacks? YES! The paperback is now available on Amazon and signed copies will be available on my website on June 1st.
- Will there be an audio book? YES. The audio book is in the works as we speak. I predict a June or early July release. We will be voting on the narrator very soon.
- Will there be more stories from Jeru? Yes. I can almost guarantee it. But just like the first two in the chronicles, the next story will NOT be a continuation of the first two, but a story all its own.
Happy reading! <3
"I always grieve a little bit when I've finished one of Amy's books because I miss the characters as if they are friends I must say goodbye to--that is the extent to which her characters live and breathe. The Queen and The Cure took this to a whole new level and it will live in my heart always. Emotional, vivid, lush, heart wrenching and heart healing. One of my favorite books ever."
-- Mia Sheridan, New York Times bestselling author
"I am in love with this universe Amy Harmon has created. I am addicted to the richness of the world, the mythology. Pair that with her beautifully drawn characters, an achingly tender and heartbreaking love story, and you have a breathtaking tale of epic proportions, one which I will be re-reading over and over and over."
-- Penny Reid, USA Today bestselling author
"The Queen and The Cure is breathtaking. This book isn't a read, it's an adventure. And the romance . . . the romance was beguiling! We loved everything about this book."
-- Jenny & Gitte, Totally Booked Blog
"The Queen and The Cure is simply enchanting, mesmerizing, bewitching and beguiling as the world of the Gifted is brought to life in stunning technicolor and incredible believability. A fairy tale of legendary proportions. Interwoven with a breathtaking romance that will capture even the hardest of hearts."
-- Donna, The Romance Cover
"The thing that sets this series apart from other Fantasy novels is the INTENSE romance aspect. The Bird and The Sword and The Queen and The Cure are two of the best romance novels I've ever had the pleasure of reading."
-- Angie, Angie and Jessica's Dreamy Reads